Chassis number OH 9115 was first registered on 28th June 1928. It left the factory as a 2 litre Speed Model Saloon. By 1936 the Saloon body was removed and replaced with a Walker drophead coupe body, and by 1954 this coachwork was modified.
In 1978, OH 9115 passed to Peter Jones who carried out a restoration. Replica Speed Model touring coachwork was fitted together with engine number S9439/10/768 from car number OH 9870. Peter also fitted a new downdraft cylinder head which was not originally fitted to the 2 litre Speed Model engine (although according to The Illustrated History by Geoffrey Seaton, on page 102, the factory did make one as an experiment in 1928 but decided not to put it into production).
By 2000, the car came to reside with a new owner in Scotland, whereupon a significant amount of work was carried out on the car totalling £40,000. This included an engine and gearbox overhaul carried out by Milford Vintage Engineering Ltd.
Today, OH 9115 presents very well and mechanically is in exceptionally good order. The downdraft cylinder head provides superior performance and the car has excellent road holding. The four-seat touring coachwork is equipped with a Beatonson-type rear screen, a beneficial addition for those touring from the rear seat. OH 9115 holds a VSCC Buff Form classified as ‘Vintage Modified’ (due to the cylinder head). This well-sorted 2 litre is ideal for touring and VSCC events.