Completed in 1929, as a Weymann saloon, the car was supplied to Robert Morrison Pullar, Perth, Scotland and a year later was re-registered in his brother’s name, Major John Lindsay Pullar OBE, Perth, Scotland.
It is believed the car was rebodied as a hearse, around the 1960’s, by an undertaker in or near Alyth. During the late 1980’s it was found in a garage in Alyth, near Blairgowrie, Scotland by Allan Burt. The car was rebodied to a Doctor’s Drophead Coupe in 1996 and in 2001 had a chassis restoration and engine overhaul, fitted with an overdrive, from which the car really benefits, particularly for long-distance cruising.
This car is a super example of a late 20hp which encompasses all the modifications applied to the 20hp. These include vertical radiator shutters, a 4-speed gearbox with righthand gear change and front wheel brakes. There is very little difference between this car and an early 20/25.
Having won an award and participated in a couple of long-distance tours in 2014 and 2015, the car is in excellent order and ready for its next adventure.